5.9.11

*

Bump Day. 22 weeks down.

Autumn has arrived, with brown leaves scattered across the ground and rain drops falling on our heads. With this changing of the seasons, the bambino's arrival really seems closer and we've been meandering our way through what baby paraphernalia we want to buy while Baby has been kicking away more and more, getting stronger every day.

We've really settled into this amazing journey now, and as the belly grows so does the realisation that in a few months time two becomes three. And we're very happy about that.

12 comments:

  1. every week i love these shots more and more, such a great way to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nooooo Autumn can't be here and wow your bump is so perfect.. it must all be so exciting!

    Ohh I'm missing Bath it's been months since we were there.. Have a Jika-Jika coffee for me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehehehieeeee you look BEAUTIFUL my friend!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look lovely! loving your rainy day look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fantastic and while I have no desire to be pregnant again (3 kids is enough for me!) I do love that feeling of your baby kicking inside your tummy ... so special!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tori, I'm heading to Jika Jika to meet my friend tomorrow lunchtime - i'll think of you when I'm there! No coffee for me though, but with the cold and wind a hot chocolate will go down nicely! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so with you! It amazes me how particularly I relate to your belly posts :)
    Looking lovely as always -- very cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow 22 weeks! You're totally right. It really is just around the corner isn't it?

    Autumn has arrived here as well. I can't believe the leaves have started to turn already.

    Have a great week lady.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well hello Autumn bump - how lovely to meet you! Not too sure how I haven't stumbled across your lovely blog before....but will look forward to browsing old posts and reading more about your bebe journey.
    Looking gorgeous...Claire. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmmm, yes...autumn. But that belly is blooming like spring :) x

    ReplyDelete