29.9.11

*

Some pictures from our trip to the circus on Sunday. It was weird and wonderful in a way that only the circus can be, and the boys adored it. Of particular note was the candy floss that was as big as them, the dancers who limbo’d under sticks of fire and the guy doing crazy tricks on a mini bike.

When we came out, they were full of beans and hard to keep still. Coby proclaimed it was the most funnest day ever and my sister’s boyfriend Andy decided he wanted to run away and join the circus. And then cart-wheeled his way around the park while B chucked the boys here, there and everywhere so they could pretend they were on the trapeze. Possibly not the best idea when you’ve just eaten your body weight in pink sugar.


ps. I had to include these last two pictures…a great example of my sister’s influence. Ha!


4 comments:

  1. The last two photos are my fav, ha ha! those nephews of yours are adorably cheeky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like way too much fun Nell! Love those cheeky boys xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous blog! I will come back to read more when I have some 'me time!', Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved reading about your circus adventures :) sounds like you went with a fun group of people :) and i love that you guys enjoyed cotton candy (that's what we call candy floss in the states) it's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete