19.11.12

ROLL UP, ROLL UP: christmas shopping at happy circus

After months of really hard work and hours of scouring charity shops and markets, I am so pleased to announce the launch of a whole host of new goodies at Happy Circus.

Firstly, after the increasing requests and success of my hair bows and bow ties for weddings, I've designed a new range of bows for boys and girls, men and women, that are perfect for everyday and those special occassions. For the boys, the bow ties now feature knitted bows on carefully selected cotton fabrics with classic bow tie fastenings, while the girls can enjoy hair bows without ties (no more clumpy knots at the back of your head) in the classic size, oversize, little girl size and bow clips. I've also replaced synthetic wools with beautifully soft, plump cashmerino and almerino yarns in sorbets, tweeds and faded vintage hues.
Next I've added a new material to the ranges here at HC. I've loved working with felt over the last few years in an array of different projects, so I'm really excited to bring some of my designs to the shop. From multi-coloured triangular felt garlands to fun wall hangings that will look awesome in your child's room (or any other room in the house for that matter) these bright and colourful additions make me smile everytime I look at them, and hope you find the same.






















Finally, I'm so excited to launch the second Happy Circus Vintage event. Over the last few months I've been gathering items for boys and girls of all ages and there are more than 30 truly awesome pieces on offer this time. The sweetest smocked dresses sit alongside chunky knitted jumpers while delicate blouses work perfectly with classic Osh Kosh dungerees.

I hope you'll go visit the shop and discover some treats for yourself, your kids, your friends and family this Christmas. I'm very happy to be offering you all a 10% discount off all your purchases over the next 48 hours - just become a follower if you're not one already and go 'like' our new Facebook page here, where you'll be first to know about new pieces, special offers and all behind-the-scenes news. Then enter the promotional code HCChristmas at the checkout to receive your discount.

Thank you as always for your support with my little shop. I'm really excited to see what 2013 brings in developing the store and hope you'll enjoy wearing your purchases as much as I did making and sourcing them.

Happy Monday everyone :)

6 comments:

  1. oh wow, knitting and vintage. So much wonderful! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! So well done- it all looks brilliant, Love that wee coloured jumper but think its sadly a wee bit small for my tall 2 year old! Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh nell everything looks amazing! Now is one of the few times I wish I had a girl! I have two big boys so no clothes would fit them! If you do spy anything thought on your travels for 5+ boys please let me know! I have just sent my husband an email with my christmas wish list and lots of your things are on it!
    natalie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many lovely finds and fun finding them i am sure ... all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little bow ties are just too adorable! And I love that blue dress. Gorgeous stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Nell! Everything! Those bows and triangular felt garlands are super cute :)

    ReplyDelete