6.3.14

^^^













When I was pregnant with Josephine, I searched for little leather moccasins everywhere, but could only find ones made in the US with huge P&P charges. As soon as I saw Amy & Ivor's amazing handmade moccasins, I knew they were a must for Baby. 

Designer and Maker Alice is the sweetest lady, and the craftsmanship involved in her handmade leather moccasins is nothing short of incredible. Coming in the most beautiful colours (new season shades are just making their way into the shop and it took me ages to make a final decision on which to order...in the end I choose soft grey and cinnamon for Baby and this amazing pewter for Josephine) they are super soft and I know will only get better with wear. 

I can't wait for springtime and for Josephine to be able to wear hers outdoors, and for teeny toes to fill those little ones. Josephine and I were equally floored by the absolute cuteness of the little grey ones - I forgot how small babies feet are! 

Josephine was pretty reluctant in taking hers off before nap time and only gave them up with the promise of them sitting on the floor at the end of her bed whilst she slept. They'll make perfect slippers for now, and when the sun starts shining they'll be the ideal alternative to bare feet when little stones and spiky sticks litter the garden. 

Most definitely one of the best mail days ever when these arrived at our door. Thank you so much Alice :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment