10.4.14

^^^



 
I am a sucker for Liberty prints. Always have been. So you can imagine my joy when I was pointed in the direction of Coco and Wolf, a British brand making the sweetest pieces for little ones using only the most beautiful prints from Liberty of London. 


Creative Mama, Amy, launched the store after she began making her daughter traditional and vintage-style pieces that she couldn't find anywhere else, and it has grown to include bloomers, rompers, jumpsuits and shorts as well as hair bows, bibs and vests. 

For Baby I chose some lovely shorts, in a really unisex pattern suitable for a boy or girl, and a sweet, springy bib; while for Josephine the Poppy and Daisy shorts have to be my favourite print (and will appear in a What Phiney Wore post very soon after their first outing today) while the big bow hairband will be ideal for the summer. But there was so much more I could choose, including the new Button Back Blouse and the Curve Hem Top. Too much goodness!

Personally, I don't think there can ever be enough Liberty print in a little one's wardrobe...

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I've just had a look on the website and am seriously considering a purchase! If only Ivy had a good head of hair to hold one of those big bows! J looks perfect in hers! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw these are gorgeous! Josephine looks very happy with her bow too! xxx

    ReplyDelete