9.8.16

HORSE LOVERS































Our girls looooove horses. From real life ones to unicorns, My Little Pony (not that they've ever watched it!) to their favourite Schleich models. A few weeks ago I suggested taking their current favourite horses (which my Grandparent's gave them when we stayed with them last month) to the meadow and they were thrilled. I love how much it's the simple things that excite them the most. The horses galloped through the grass, went on the swing and were pushed down the slide. Happy days :)

And I just love these photos. Their happy faces as they play together has got to be one of the things that makes me most proud to be their Mama, and which makes me sure we're doing a pretty good job at this parenting malarkey.

1 comment:

  1. I told G&G about them taking their horses every where and they were SO happy! xxxx

    ReplyDelete